Friday, February 22, 2008

Temple and Valentines














River had a doctor's appointment in Boise Thursday, so we took advantage of the day in Boise. We visited my Grandma, my parents, and stopped and walked around the Boise Temple. It was a beautiful day, so we just couldn't pass by without stopping. River was asleep and had sore legs from the three immunization shots he'd recieved at his appointment. I just let him stay asleep, but I got some cute pictures of the girls.














Valentine's Day came too quickly for us this year and we didn't get the kids' presents made in time for their daddy. I bought the stuff to do it in January, but planned on doing the project early February. Time flew and we just gave it to him this morning. It was not just a one day project since we had to let the molds dry and then paint them, but it was fun. The girls were so excited to give them to Daddy, we wrapped them last night while they were still damp from the paint.





















3 comments:

Kris said...

Great pics Ang! I can't believe how grown up all the kids are looking...and so adorable! You're an amazing mom to do crafts etc. - maybe someday I'll be that creative too. ( : Love you!

Unknown said...

Sage's hair is pretty straight, at least from what I can tell.

Becky said...

What a great idea. Cute pictures as usual. I am impressed once again at how much you trust your kids with possible messes. I have to give myself a nice pat on the back if I let Lauren use her watercolors. I am sure I would be a better mom if I ventured out of my "keep it clean" comfort zone. It's taking time, but I am learning. :)