Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Swimming in the Tub

Yesterday, I let the kids go "swimming" in our bathtub. Sage has been talking about going swimming for a long time and we haven't done it, so they put swimming suits on and splashed around. I put River in a swim diaper so he could join them. He loved it! He kicked his little legs, splashed with his arms, and smiled so big. I was holding his head most of the time, but I did manage to let go long enough to catch this happy expression. The girls loved having him in there with them. "Swimming" just wouldn't have been complete without all of them. :)




4 comments:

virginiaoak said...

Wow. River is so big and SO cute. I can't wait to see him in real life...not sure when that will be again, but hopefully soon.

Thanks to McKinley for her special message. She did such a good job. What a sweet girl. Tell her I love her everywhere!!

Kris said...

Absolutely adorable photos. That River is so kissable (and the girls too). ( : XOXO. Love you!

Becky said...

SO SO cute. Babies in the tub laughing and splashing is one of the cutest things on earth!

Shell and Graham said...

I wanna go swimming...that looks fun! there is always something fun going on at your house! McKinley is looking so much like you Angela! hugs to all!