Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Making Pinatas


Grandma Spaulding tries to do something once a week with her grandkids that live close by. Last Tuesday, they made pinatas, which she'll let them decorate another day. Hunter didn't want much to do with it at first, but ended up enjoying himself. McKinley had a great time, but went to play with Hunter after a little while. Sage, however, had the longest attention span of the three. She could've done this for hours. She was the first and last one at the table working on hers and was so focused! River was just plain happy.:) Thanks for the fun, Grandma!













4 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, you guys really know how to have a good time at your house - if I did that at my house, Dylan, Ethan and all my furniture would be covered in glue solution. Maybe someday I'll do fun arts and craft things like that...I sure hope I will. ( : Looks like fun. Love you!

Kris said...

I just realized from the photos that you didn't make these at your house - it's at Grandma Spaulding's, so she's the daring one. Very impressive!

virginiaoak said...

So cute!! You are a great mom, Annie. I'm always so impressed by you. Love you.

Erin Jacobs said...

Looks like a blast! I can't believe how big McKinley is! What happened to the chubby little baby??!!

They're all beautiful by the way! Miss you guys!
Erin