Wednesday, March 5, 2008

River's Blessing

Roy blessed River in church this past Sunday. He did a great job and we were grateful for the support of both of our families! We had a great weekend for the most part. The only negative was a result of Teton's disappearance. Luckily, we found him today at the nearest animal shelter, about 20 minutes or so from our house. I can't upload any pictures as I've already exceeded my photo upload quota. I'll post pictures again when I figure out how to archive my blog thus far.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't realize we have a quota for pictures. I am probably about out myself.
Congratulations to little River. He is such a cutie!

Erin Jacobs said...

Hey Angela! Not sure if you have figured this out yet, but you can host pictures on a free photo hosting site and then post them here and not have to worry about your limit! They will open on your blog as photos, but they are hosted on another site, so it doesn't affect your limit. A good one is photobucket.com, let me know if you want help setting it up, I want to see more pics of your gorgeous kids!!!

The Spaulding Zoo said...

Erin, Thanks so much for the tip! I wasn't aware of that. I'll try to figure that out and get back to blogging soon. :)

Unknown said...

Angela, you need to go to "Customize" then select the "Settings" tab, then "Archiving". There are two selections on this page. Select "monthly" for archiving frequency and for the second option I have "yes" selected. That will get you back in the game a little faster.

Becky said...

We haven't heard/seen from you in a while. I hope everything is okay. You have three little kids...I am not sure that always qualifies as OK! :)