Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Painting

This is a painting I finished today of the last rapid of a section on the American River that Roy and I kayaked with 2 of his siblings. Roy signed me up for a painting class for my birthday. I have been working on this painting each Wednesday for several weeks and today was the last day of the class. Since I have no place to paint at home and seeing as I could have this baby any day, I knew I had to finish the painting today. I would like to have done a few more things to the painting, but I hurried through and at least it's done and I won't have to worry about an unfinished painting after the baby comes. :)

3 comments:

Kris said...

Wow Ang - that's really good! It appears that you've got Grandma Virginia's gene for oil painting. You definitely need to keep up with that (not right now of course...I know you have a little baby to prepare for). Love you!

Jonah said...

That is beautiful. I'm impressed!

Becky said...

I just saw that Becky had left a comment and thought I'd lost my mind. :)
What a beautiful picture. I have a paint kit with eisle (sp?)and brushes the whole bit that I got for Christmas last year. I am very sad to have to say this but the plastic is still around the box. I just don't dare get it out with two curious little girls.