Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Waiting!

My due date is three days away and I don't want to go over! I was hoping to have this baby early so his birthday would not be so close to Christmas. I have been trying all the natural methods of inducing labor, but nothing seems to work. I even took Teton on a walk on Sunday morning. . . That was a bad idea! I came home frustrated beyond belief after wrestling with him the whole time. It felt like I was having one long contraction while exerting all my muscles, but to no avail. I just felt sore, emotional, and lucky to have not fallen flat on my face and belly. Oh, well. I guess he'll come when he's ready, but I sure hope it's sooner rather than later. (sigh)

3 comments:

Kris said...

He'll come...I just know it. ( : I know how frustrating walking a big dog can be - do you have a choke collar or a gentle leader? Those help, but when big dogs are young, there's not much you can do to stop their curiosity. I've been there - I feel your pain. Sorry you were so frustrated. Love you!! We'll be praying that the baby comes soon.

Karisa said...

Those last few days can be so long. Here's hoping he at least comes on time. Good luck!

Becky said...

What an exciting/suspensful time. I understand that if you're at risk for preterm labor then you should mop your floors or other similar activities. SOooo....
I know there are lots of crazy things people say work but he'll come when he comes - BEST OF LUCK. Hope the time moves quickly. :)