Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Swimming with Grandma

We went swimming at Givens Hot Springs yesterday with Grandma Spaulding. Both girls jumped off the side of the pool a ton of times. Sage got a little too comfortable doing it and ran around McKinley to jump in by herself (where I wasn't waiting to catch her). It didn't take long to get to her, but it was enough to scare us. Sage was more apprehensive after that; she loved being in the pool as long as she didn't go under the water. For the rest of the time Sage felt the need to hold onto me -- even in the pool that she could walk around in. McKinley had no fear and couldn't get enough time in the water! We had a lot of fun and feel blessed to be so close to loving grandparents!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sound like a fun day! Sage looks a little like Ethan to me in that picture...not sure what it is. ( : Kiss your adorable little girls for me. Love you! Happy Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before then.