Saturday, November 10, 2007

Music and Movement


I take the girls to Music and Movement at the Kuna Library each Thursday. This past week, we took one of McKinley's friends, Hannah with us, and met their friends big Sage and Jada there (pictured). We sing songs, use props, and move around the room. The kids love it! Story time is right after that and then they do a craft. This past week, they read books about our country and then made these cute eagles out of paper bags. Sage, McKinley, and Hannah ran around with their eagles, moving them up and down as if they were flying and said, "caw, caw." The eagles
sounded more like crows to me, but they sure had fun with them. By the time we get home, it's time for lunch and Sage's nap. Sage was so tired, and had put these sunglasses on all by herself on the ride home. For some reason, she always puts them on upside down. I couldn't resist taking a picture.



4 comments:

Kris said...

Where is the pic. of Sage in the sunglasses? I really want to see it...the girls look so cute. I'm glad you're keeping up on your blog. ( : Love you.

Stacy said...

I am so glad you found my blog! It is a great way to keep in touch. e-mail me at stayce581@hotmail.com and I will let you know what we have been up to! Your family is adorable!

Karisa said...

The Kuna library sounds like the place to be. I am a frequent visitor to our local library too. What cute girls you've got.

Becky said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish there were a library close...and in ENGLISH. :)
Lauren wears her glassess upside down too. ?