Monday, October 29, 2007

Chuck E. Cheese and Date Night



Our trip to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday was a success. McKinley's friend, Michael (pictured), and his older brother came with us for the fun. Sage was terrified of the giant mouse and kept burying her face in my shoulder when we tried to take this picture, but she loved the rides and games.
Look out
Michael Jordan!
McKinley's tongue came out every time she threw the ball -- she even made some baskets.

Later Saturday night, Roy and I got to go out on a date -- a rare treat. We went to the Haunted World, which was an outdoor haunted woods-type thing. They went all out from costumes and make-up to props and even change in ground firmness! We hadn't been to a haunted house of any kind since before we were married and it was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

virginiaoak said...

I'm terrified of giant mice as well. I'd do more than hide my face. :/ Looks like fun.

Kris said...

And yet Sarah lives and works in haunted places. Go figure... ( : Sounds like a fun trip to Chuck E. Cheese, I hope you didn't bother eating their pizza. If you ever want coupons for tokens, let me know and I'll send you some.

Kris said...

The new pics are cute too...sounds like quite a spooky date you and Roy went on. ( : Sounds like the two of you had a great time. Love you!

Kris said...

Looks like that skeleton has his eye on you. ; )