Friday, October 19, 2007

Crystal

Hello everybody. This is McKinley and Sage. We thought mommy could use a push in the right direction, so we've taken it upon ourselves to create this blogspot for her. I love everybody and wanted the title of this post to be Crystal. ;) I have an obedience chart and I'm doing AWESOME!! I'm getting so big and my hair is really long. I'm getting good at winking and I like to go to my friends house and watch movies. Sage's favorite colors are pink and blue. She loves her baby dolls. Mommy looks like an alien because her tummy is big. She looks pretty and she's going to have 6 or 7 kids.

(Sage has informed us that their little brother is in her tummy...not her mommy's tummy...her tummy. Shocking news to all of us. ;) This was typed by my favorite Aunt, Sarah. She typed what I was saying for the most part.)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Ummmm, it couldn't have been typed by her favorite aunt, cause that would've been me. ( : So glad to see that the Spaulding Zoo blog has been started. Ang - I know you can keep this up...just write funny stories about the kids so you don't lose track of them & you're on your way. (or just add photos...that's always good too). Love you!

Becky said...

Very CUTE!! And I love the name Sage. It's even on my possible names list. Hope you are feeling okay. When is your little guy due?