Thursday, May 29, 2008

Preparing Our Garden

Last year, we tried planting a garden and put a lot into it (we even brought in more soil) but it didn't do well at all. This year, Roy set it up a little differently and it has already been doing much better.


Roy tilled the ground and made it really soft and rich. The kids love playing in the parts we haven't planted yet. Roy is really determined to make it work this year.


You've all heard of making snow angels. Well, this is a dirtier version -- dirt angels.







River is getting so big and has a smile on his face most of the time.



4 comments:

Shell and Graham said...

Yeah-you're back to blogging! River is so big and what a cutie-of course! Email me your email- if you want -and I'll hook you up to our blog too so you can see pictures of the baby when she comes.Can't wait to watch your garden grow! michellemayres@yahoo.com

Erin Jacobs said...

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable! I can't believe River is so big already!!

Kris said...

Love the new pictures of the kids...they are growing up way too fast. We can't wait to see you this summer. Give your kids each a big kiss for me. XOXO, Kris

Unknown said...

I can't believe that is Sage. Your kids are getting so big. The girls are obvious which side they take after, but I can't tell as well or yet with River. What do you think?