Friday, May 30, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

A few weeks ago on a Wednesday (when Roy doesn't have to work during the day), we went to the park down the street to take advantage of the perfect kite-flying conditions. We had been busy doing other things during the day so we didn't leave ourselves as much time as we would've liked. We were having such a good time, we stayed a little longer than we should've. Roy tends to time things extremely close and had to rush to work without eating, but amazingly made it there in time. It was a fun family activity.








2 comments:

Kris said...

That does look like a fun family activity! I'm sure your kids loved it. ( : Glad you're blogging again.

Stacy J said...

Angie! I came across your blog...I'm glad I found you! How are YOU??? I would love an update! I lost your phone number, and I'd love to be in touch. Your family is adorable!