Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hot Dog

After church today, the girls wanted hot dogs for lunch. I always cut the hot dogs in half lengthwise before placing them on the buns. Since Sage never eats a whole one, I cut hers in fourths (once crosswise and once lengthwise). I asked her if I could have one. She told me I could, so I ate one of the fourths. As I put the last little bite in my mouth and started chewing, she scouled and said, "hey". McKinley responded, "Well, you can't have it now." (pause) Actually you could, but you'd have to wait for her to poop -- but you wouldn't want it then."

7 comments:

Kris said...

That ought to cure anyone from wanting that quarter piece of hot dog back. ( : Cute story.

virginiaoak said...

Glad to see you posting again. Hilarious!!! Love it.

Becky said...

Very funny, gross, but very funny. I love the entertainment you get from kids!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to find your blog... what a small world. Hopefully you remember me from college, probably in a not so great way, but wow it is so great to find your blog. I haven't even had a chance to look at it, I just wanted to write a comment and say HEY!!

The Spaulding Zoo said...

Jennifer. . . I totally remember you! I'm so glad you commented, but I can't connect to your blog from your name (don't know why). If you see this, please leave your blog address for me next time. Do you remember our "theme roller"? We were so . . . um. . . weird? We had fun.:)

Dinger said...

Love the blog!! Cute kids too. Now I can link on to all of your family, I hope they don't mind me stalking them too!! Ha! Ha! Can't wait to see you Saturday.