Saturday, January 26, 2008

Husband Tag

Husband tag...
I was tagged by Becky (my sister-in-law)...

What is his name? Roy

How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years (7 in August)

How long did you date? 6 months

How old is he? 33

Who eats more sweets? About the same (I have a definate sweet tooth and I munch through the day, but he makes up for it at night. :)

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is.

Who can sing better? Definately me, not that I'm great ;)

Who is smarter? He is.

Who does the laundry? I do, with the exception of a load of garage rags, riding or snow gear every now and then.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side? He does (if you're standing at the foot of the bed).

Who mows the lawn? Roy does more than I do, but his schedule is very hectic and I don't mind doing it when I can. That was before our third child, so we'll see if I continue every once in a while. :)

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time. He enjoys doing it every now and then, but he's only home for dinner on the weekends, which is when we're getting a bunch of other things done too.

Who drives? Mostly Roy. I prefer not to when I have the choice, but on long trips, we take turns.

Who is more stubborn? It's a toss-up.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who asked who out first? He asked me.

Who proposed? He did.

Who has more siblings? He does (6 for him, 5 for me).

Who wears the pants? Roy, but I can get my way if it's important enough to me.

I tag Anna Knotts and all my other friends who haven't done this yet

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that I was around for your "falling in love" days with Roy. Although, I CANNOT believe it was 6 1/2 years ago. Wow! I've been out of the blogging groove for a while through our trip home, so it's fun to look through all of your posts and see your ADORABLE (growing) family. I especially love the family picture in your title.
River is so cute and what a fun name - of all the families to use it I can't think of one better than yours. :)
(BTW - May 11th)

Unknown said...

Is this how you get tagged? Strange. I wouldn't know it if I wasn't checking your blog. Well, I'll do it!