Sunday, June 6, 2010

Delicious

The other day, when we were driving home, we saw a couple calves close to the fence by the road we were driving on. I pointed them out to the kids and pulled over so we could see them up close. McKinley said, "Oh! They're so delicious!" She has probably heard people say that to describe something cute or say that a baby (like Canyon) was so cute they could eat him up. She was obviously not really talking about eating them, but I had to keep myself from laughing since we actually do eat cows.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very cute!

Kris said...

Now THAT is hilarious. What a cutie.

Becky said...

Kids are so funny. That's cute. I'm so glad you've updated your blog. I've been wanting to know about you. You've probably had your little boy. Congratulations. We just had number four also - a little boy (Kade) in March.
Sounds like you are having a great time being a mom. I'm so impressed with your little readers. :)
I hope you are adjusting well to the addition. Enjoy and take care.